IR Spectral Ellipsometry
IR Spectral Ellipsometer
The device is designed to determine the thickness of thin films and multilayer heterostructures, determine the refractive index and absorption in the infrared range, study the physicochemical properties of dielectric, semiconductor, polymer and metal structures.
Key features and capabilities:
- ellipsometry with a rotating compensator;
- spectral range from 2 to 33 microns (300 to 5000 cm -1);
- spectral resolution: from 1 to 64 cm-1;
- angle of incidence: from 30 ° to 90 ° (± 0.005 °);
- measurement time: from 1 to 30 minutes (1 angle at a resolution of 16 cm-1);
- non-destructive analysis.