Nanofab 100 Complex, NT MDT (Russia)
The complex is intended for carrying out ion-beam etching processes using a sharply focused ion beam, as well as nanomanipulation using probe methods.
Characteristics of the FIP module (focused ion beams):
- min beam diameter (Ga) - 10 nm;
- working field - 300 x 300 microns;
- beam energy - from 3 to 30 keV;
- ion current - from 1 pA to 20 nA.
Characteristics of the AFM module (atomic force microscopy):
- range of measurements in the XY plane - 90 microns;
- the measurement range in the Z plane is 10 μm;
- AFM resolution in the XY plane is less than 0.1 nm;
- AFM resolution in the Z plane is less than 0.15 nm.