Laser lithography installation
The setup is a direct write lithography system. It allows creating a topology of microstructures on silicon, glass, various films and other flat samples coated with i-line photoresist without photomasks.
Key features and capabilities:
- maximum resolution: <1 micron;
- roughness of the edge of the structures [LER, 3σ]: 120 nm;
- uniformity of the line width [3σ]: 200 nm;
- exposure grid: 40 nm;
- autofocus range: 80 microns;
- exposure speed: 5 mm2 / min;
- alignment accuracy [3σ]: 200 nm;
- exposure area: up to 100 x 100 mm;
- sample size: up to 125 x 125 mm (including samples of arbitrary configurations);
- exposure mode in shades of gray (creation of 3D structures, micro-lenses, lens antenna arrays, etc.).